This 100% cotton flannel is part of our inaugural City Series. These flannels are highlighting neighborhoods in our hometown of Seattle Washington. Let's face it, if there is a city that knows and loves flannels, it’s Seattle!
BALLARD is a waterfront neighborhood located in northwest Seattle with strong Nordic and maritime roots. It’s been voted “the most likely place to run into a large bearded man who forgot where he parked his Viking langskip".
This standard-fit flannel is made to be your classic go-to shirt. It’s made from combed cotton, brushed for softness, which is cozy enough for everyday wear, yet classy enough for a night on the town.
Features & Innovations
- Roll-up pillow conversion (great for packing!)
- Custom ADV3NTURE snap
- Brushed flannel yoke
- Nylon sleeve placket
- Embroidered Three-Trees logo
- ADV3NTURE embroidery at back neck
- 100% cotton
- Pre-shrunk & combed for softness
If an item is defective upon receiving or within the first 90 days, email us at email@example.com and we’ll make it right!
Other things to know
- All items marked “Final Sale” are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All refunds will go back to the original form of payment only.
- We reserve the right to examine all products after they are received, research the original purchase, and limit or decline refunds or exchanges.