This 100% cotton flannel is part of our inaugural City Series. These flannels are highlighting neighborhoods in our hometown of Seattle Washington. Let's face it, if there is a city that knows and loves flannels, it’s Seattle!
PHINNEY RIDGE, for which this flannel is named, is a neighborhood in north central Seattle, which is the home of Adv3nture’s showroom. It’s the only neighborhood in the city where you can wake up to the smell of coffee and the sound of roaring lions, as it’s also home to Seattle’s Woodland Park Zoo.
This standard-fit flannel is made to be your classic go-to shirt. It’s made from combed cotton, brushed for softness, which is cozy enough for everyday wear, yet classy enough for a night on the town.
Features & Innovations
- Roll-up pillow conversion (great for packing!)
- Custom ADV3NTURE snap
- Brushed flannel yoke
- Nylon sleeve placket
- Embroidered Three-Trees logo
- ADV3NTURE embroidery at back neck
- 100% cotton
- Pre-shrunk & combed for softness
If an item is defective upon receiving or within the first 90 days, email us at email@example.com and we’ll make it right!
Other things to know
- All items marked “Final Sale” are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All refunds will go back to the original form of payment only.
- We reserve the right to examine all products after they are received, research the original purchase, and limit or decline refunds or exchanges.